SHIFT PRODUCTION MANAGER
|Job Title:||SHIFT PRODUCTION MANAGER|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 15:22|
SHIFT PRODUCTION MANAGER
TO £35,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
TEMP TO PERM
The successful Shift Production Manager will be responsible for leading, developing and managing the shift operations, whilst ensuring a quality service is achieved, and maintaining continuity of supply to the customer, safely, in time and to budget.
The role of the Shift Production Manager will include:
- Ensuring correct procedures on Quality and Health & Safety are followed.
- Managing teams of Team Leaders, and all production & sequencing operatives across the site.
- Ensuring productivity levels are achieved within the planned resource.
- Recording of KPI's and measurement against targets.
- Ensuring agreed quality standards are achieved.
- Ensuring the timely and correct delivery of products to the customer.
- Ensuring that correct processes and procedures are adhered to at all time.
- Promoting and using all company policies and procedures.
- Responsibility for the Health & Safety of all staff and visitors on site.
- Ensuring absence and disciplinary procedures are adhered to.
- Responsibility for training and development of staff.
The ideal candidate for the role of Shift Production Manager should have the following:
- Experience managing within a fast-paced automotive environment - with a good understanding of manufacturing operations.
- Ability to effectively manage and monitor service level performance using KPIs
- IATF16949 / ISO14001 Knowledge & Auditing Skills
- Excellent organisation skills, being able to prioritise, meet deadlines, multi-task and re-prioritise work.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, to build relationships at all levels and motivate a team to complete tasks from start to finish
- An excellent customer service ethic, and an aptitude for problem solving lending itself to resolving customer queries and complaints
- Disciplinary and people management skills.
- Positive team player and 'Can Do' attitude
- To £35,000 DOE + Bonus
- Life cover
- Health insurance
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Production Planner (Machining)
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / ESTIMATOR / PLANNER
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Pension