SHIFT TEAM LEADER
|Job Title:||SHIFT TEAM LEADER|
|Salary:||£10 - £12.05 per hour + overtime + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2017 08:57|
SHIFT TEAM LEADER
*6 MONTH TEMP TO PERM*
£12.05 P/HOUR + OVERTIME + PENSION
Our business is growing; we are now looking for an exceptional Production Team Leader to join us in our growth and transformation plans at our site in Wrexham.
Based at our site in Wrexham, the Production Team Leader will work with teams of multi-discipline operatives to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Leading meetings and briefing shift teams on daily and weekly production plans
- Reporting on KPI's including productivity, equipment availability, labour and health and safety targets
- Ensuring all team members operate in a safe manner, adhering to company HS&E guidelines always
- Dealing with absence and holiday cover, and participating in disciplinary investigations and appraisals
- Working to identify areas for improvement for people and processes, driving lean principles
- Experience leading teams in an NDT/Coatings/Aerospace/Metal Treatment environment
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- A background in Quality/Inspection combined with the above would be an advantage
- Able to work day and night shifts
This position will start as a temporary contract, with the view to permanent employment after approximately 6 months. You will work on a rotating days and nights shift pattern, which will include weekends.
There are excellent long term prospects with the company for the right person, we boast an excellent track record for internal development.
To be considered select APPLY NOW for CV to go directly to recruiter!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Production Team Leader - Machining/Precision Engineering
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Shift Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£34000 - £36000 per annum + Overtime + Bonus
SHIFT ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£44000 - £49000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - DAYS
£31000 - £32000 per annum + Overtime
PAINT SPRAYER - AEROSPACE
£8.71 - £10.23 per hour