SITE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / DUTY HOLDER
|Job Title:||SITE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / DUTY HOLDER|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2017 16:46|
SITE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER/DUTY HOLDER
To £65000 + Bonus + Private Medical + Pension
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer/Duty Holder to join the engineering team at one of the UK's leading suppliers of process chemicals.
The Site Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the management of electrical systems across a Top Tier COMAH site with full responsibility for leading safe electrical working practices on LV, MV and HV distribution systems.
- Define and oversee required engineering standards and best practice for all Electrical work
- Act as Senior Authorised Person/Duty Holder for all HV operations carried out
- Lead investigation and resolution of equipment failures, incidents and near misses
- Project manage electrical improvements, technology updates, new procedures to achieve and maintain full compliance
- Regularly liaise with equipment suppliers and engineering consultants
- Carry out audit checks and provide training to the maintenance team
- Responsible for electrical design standards, documentation, controls and component selection
- Degree qualified Electrical Engineer
- Min of 10 years' experience gained working in a high hazard process plant (COMAH)
- Thorough understanding of operation and maintenance of electrical systems and legislation (IEE Regulations latest version)
- Experience in machinery and safety design
- Experience in the delivery of capital projects to schedule and budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
For more information and to apply for this role contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EC&I Design Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
Chemical Process Engineer
€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS
Engineering Project Manager
Portadown, County Armagh
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Stornoway, Western Isles
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + benefits
Portree, Western Isles
£32000 - £36000.00 per annum + benefits