SITE ENGINEERING LEADER - MACHINING
|Job Title:||SITE ENGINEERING LEADER - MACHINING|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 15:03|
SITE ENGINEERING LEADER
TO £45,000 + PENSION + LIFE ASSURANCE
A great opportunity for a Site Engineering Leader to join the team of a successful engineering company in Lancashire.
The business is well known in the aerospace and power generation industry for providing high quality products by using advanced machining and manufacturing processes.
The Site Engineering Leader will be responsible for co-ordinating all engineering activities within the manufacturing plant including machine maintenance and site services/facilities.
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities for a small team of engineers ensuring all breakdown work is completed in a timely manner
- Implement and develop an effective PPM system
- Investigate failures and implement Route Cause Analysis
- Ensure a high level of availability/reliability of machines
- Manage spares/tooling requirements
- Offer technical engineering support on CNC/Machine Tools
- Training, development, absence management, appraisals, disciplinaries …
- Ensure the continuous supply of heat, power, gas and air required for the site
- Resolve day to day facilities/building fabric problems
- Manage contractors/external support
- Ensure all relevant documentation is complete; risk assessments, method statements, contracts, reports
- Assist in the development of maintenance policies to ensure all buildings, equipment, services meet regulatory requirements.
- Time Served Engineer; C&G/HNC/HND qualified
- Experience gained in a metal machining/precision engineering/CNC environment
- Proven experience leading/managing a maintenance team
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Drive and ambition to develop with a growing business
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's