Site HR Advisor
|Job Title:||Site HR Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2021 14:22|
Brand New Site
Competitive Salary + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join a global manufacturing company at a brand new, state of the art facility on the Wirral.
You will join the business at the very beginning of a new start up and will work closely with the site leadership team to put processes and procedures in place to get the site up and running in line with project plans. Initial headcount will be circa 40 increasing to 100 when fully operational.
This is a stand-alone HR Generalist role with strategic support from another site within the group.
- Implement and manage HR process and systems to support the business
- Support line managers and employees with application of HR policies
- Manage recruitment campaigns and provide guidance to managers on selection strategies
- Manage ER issues and support line managers with investigations; absence management, disciplinary, grievances
- Regularly monitor, review and update HR policies in line with legislation
- Collate and present data to stakeholders
- CIPD qualification (level 5)
- Experience gained in a manufacturing environment
- Broad HR generalist experience
- Able to work in an autonomous role
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent people skills with proven ability to build strong stakeholder relationships at all levels in an organisation
- IT Literate
Interviews will be taking place early July.
Apply Now or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Manager - Manufacturing
£45000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Customer Service Advisor
£21000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Advisor - TEMP
St. Helens, Merseyside
£20000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits
Quality and Hygiene Manager
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Assistant Financial Controller