Site Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Site Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||pension, holidays, fleaxible hours|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2018 15:24|
Site Maintenance Engineer
Up To £40,000.00 DOE
The Company is a Global supplier to leading automotive manufacturers as well as agricultural, commercial and marine markets.
The company has continued its growth and has experienced heavy investment in the last few years, and as such are looking to take on a Site Maintenance Engineer to join them on their journey and take the investment and improvements made so far to the next level.
Being the Site Maintenance Engineer, you will be joining a company who through extensive research and development on their range of products ensure growth and stability for years to come.
As the Site Maintenance Engineer, you will not by afraid to roll up your sleeves and take the tasks of the day head on. This includes the running and improvement of a brand you new planned preventative maintenance system still in its infancy. You will have the rare opportunity to take on brand new and exciting projects and really cement your place and put you name to this company.
With the plans the company have for the future the maintenance team will grow around you as you develop and build your own maintenance team. As such you will also have the opportunity to take charge and being involved in crucial decisions that will take the company even further.
You will be given the opportunity to educate and train the current staff so must be a personable individual with effective communication skills.
- Responsible for the maintenance and service of machinery on site, primarily Filling lines
- Attending machine breakdowns and carry out fault finding and repair work
- Supporting with the installation of new equipment and undertake relevant training as required
- Updating Operations Manager regarding the timescales of maintenance work carried and anticipating any
- Developing a robust PPM system to avoid delays which could affect production and proposing solutions
- Ensuring good house-keeping both within the plant and workshop areas
- Ensuring that Health and Safety standards remain the highest priority at all times and that all activities
- undertaken comply with all health and safety standards and legislation.
- Maintaining a working knowledge and be fully aware of safe working maintenance practices
- Ensuring that equipment is serviced in line with preventative maintenance system deadlines
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer within a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical or Mechanically Biased Engineer (80:20 bias)
- Hands on individual
- Experience working with/developing/improving PPM systems
- Flexible approach to work
- Experience leading/developing/educating/training team members would be beneficial
- Experience working with equipment such as fillers and printers would be a HUGE advantage
As well as the career rewards that come with this role you will also be compensated with a fantastic package paying up to £40,000 per year DOE, a like for like pension up to 8%, A great holiday package, Overtime rates to be negotiated and flexible working hours Monday-Friday on days.
If this is the role for you then contact email@example.com on 0151 480 2300 or click "APPLY NOW"
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£37000 - £40000 per annum
LEAD SITE ENGINEER
£40000 - £45000 per annum
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERM NIGHTS
£35500 - £36500 per annum + BENEFITS
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (MONDAY - THURSDAY)
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS