SITE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL
|Job Title:||SITE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum + PENSION|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 14:50|
Site Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
To £42,000 D.O.E + Pension
We are actively seeking a hands-on Mechanical Maintenance Engineer join a successful process manufacturing company in Cheshire.
The company is a family owned business who supply a wide range of specialist fuel products to global markets. They are looking for an experienced Engineer to provide 'hands on' maintenance support and improve overall engineering systems and strategy.
- Maintenance, service and repair on a range of filling and packaging machines and site services
- Reactive and preventative maintenance
- Implement and develop a robust PPM system
- Oversee installation of new equipment
- Ensuring good house-keeping both within the plant and workshop areas
- Ensure adherence to H&S standards and legislation and safe working maintenance practices
- Ensuring that equipment is serviced in line with preventative maintenance system deadlines
- Act as main point of contact for all engineering issues
- Manage contractors
- Time served Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (C&G/HNC/HND)
- Experience gained in a process manufacturing environment; filling/packaging preferred
- Hands on approach with excellent fault finding/diagnostic skills
- Able to work in an autonomous role support Production
- Experience of implementing/developing a PPM system
- Flexible approach to work
- Experience leading/mentoring support staff
- Experience of lean manufacturing tools/techniques - advantageous
- Good knowledge of H&S
A great opportunity to take the lead in Engineering and make the department your own. This company is offering a great salary, pension and the chance for an ambitious engineer to truly make their mark!
Don't delay! APPLY NOW
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's