SITE OPERATOR - PROCESS INDUSTRY
|Job Title:||SITE OPERATOR - PROCESS INDUSTRY|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 15:31|
(PROCESS INDUSTRY )
TO £30,000 + BENEFITS
A great opportunity for a Site Operator to join an innovative manufacturer of fuel products at a new site in Ellesmere Port.
We are looking for an experienced, 'hands on' Operative with good knowledge of H&S who can ensure all work is completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Act as responsible person on site for all fuel loading/unloading activities
- Ensure all operations are carried out in a timely manner and in line with HSE regulations
- Complete daily routines/inspection work
- Complete relevant paperwork/permits to work for contractors
- Take ownership of housekeeping and cleanliness
- Set up and maintain KPI's
- Previous experience working in a process environment; oil/gas, chemical or similar
- Experience gained in a strict H&S environment & good knowledge of H&S practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous role and up for a challenge
- Drive/ambition to progress within an entrepreneurial business.
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's