Site Services / Facilities Engineer
|Job Title:||Site Services / Facilities Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 16:26|
Site Services / Facilities Engineer - Days
Salary to £33,000
I have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Services / Facilities Engineer to join this FMCG Manufacturing facility.
Within the role of Site Services / Facilities Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for the operation & monitoring of equipment relating to site services.
- Carry out reactive and preventative maintenance tasks on all electrical and mechanical equipment
- Perform mechanical and electrical fault finding and systematic and accurate fault diagnostics.
- Manage and deliver departmental based projects.
- Produce Excel and Word-based reports/documents as required
- Manage sub-contractors
- Conduct risk assessments and implement safe systems of work.
- Promote continuous improvements.
The successful candidate will have:
- An engineering qualification.
- The ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Experience in Conveyors, chain/sprockets, belt driven machinery, high speed rotating machinery.
- General Fabrication / Plumbing experience.
- Forklift truck and mobile platform licenced.
- Manual Handling Training.
Interested? Click 'apply' to send your CV straight through to Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser at Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Site Engineering Manager
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
Up to £40500.00 per annum
Technical Sales Engineer - Aggregates
South East England, England
£55000 - £66000 per annum + Benefits
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - 2 Shift
St. Helens, Merseyside
Up to £35000 per annum + Benefits
Mechanical Assembly Fitter / Supervisor
£32000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits