Site Services / Facilities Engineer
|Job Title:||Site Services / Facilities Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 16:26|
Site Services / Facilities Engineer - Days
Salary to £33,000
I have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Services / Facilities Engineer to join this FMCG Manufacturing facility.
Within the role of Site Services / Facilities Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for the operation & monitoring of equipment relating to site services.
- Carry out reactive and preventative maintenance tasks on all electrical and mechanical equipment
- Perform mechanical and electrical fault finding and systematic and accurate fault diagnostics.
- Manage and deliver departmental based projects.
- Produce Excel and Word-based reports/documents as required
- Manage sub-contractors
- Conduct risk assessments and implement safe systems of work.
- Promote continuous improvements.
The successful candidate will have:
- An engineering qualification.
- The ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Experience in Conveyors, chain/sprockets, belt driven machinery, high speed rotating machinery.
- General Fabrication / Plumbing experience.
- Forklift truck and mobile platform licenced.
- Manual Handling Training.
Interested? Click 'apply' to send your CV straight through to Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser at Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £42000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Isle of Skye, Western Isles
£50000 - £55000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MULTI-SKILLED
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£36000 - £37000 per annum
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£33000 - £35000 per annum + OVERTIME