Snr Quality Systems Specilist
|Job Title:||Snr Quality Systems Specilist|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 11:41|
- Assisting in the management, maintenance, improvement, implementation and effectiveness of the Quality System, which includes: Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) System, Quality Audits, Risk Management, Quality Systems Training, Management Review, Material Controls, including control of nonconforming material, Records, Documents, and Change control, Supplier Management.
- Control of documents required by quality/regulatory, health & safety and environmental regulations and standards.
- Compliance with Health & Safety and Environmental procedures along with the QMS with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Products compliance with customer and regulatory requirements and the support and development of systems for the identification, analysis, correction, and prevention of quality issues.
- Participate/assist and lead during FDA, Notified Body or Customer audits/inspections and to assist in drafting responses to external audits/inspections and to coordinate the complaint and internal audit processes.
- Assist in staff training and development.
- Escalate risks and compliance/regulatory.
- Provide support to the QA/RA team on documentation/record keeping issues
- Lead key projects for improvement the quality system and other critical business projects and to participate in continuous improvement activities
- Bachelors' degree preferably in Engineering, Sciences or Business
Comprehensive knowledge of Quality Systems standards and regulations included:
- 21CFR 820, ISO 9001, ISO13485 and MDSAP.
- Experience auditing in a FDA regulated industry (Medical).
- Experience auditing high volume manufacturing and transactional processes.
- Experience in a senior quality and/or regulatory position.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel or similar software programmes.
The ideal candidate:
You must be motivated, self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision. You will have the ability to undertake duties that are complex, through interaction of QS elements. You will multi-task and prioritize effectively to meet goals and will possess leadership experience along with previous Project Management leadership experience.
Previous experience in high volume plastic moulding and sterile medical device manufacturing would be of benefit and to have had direct dealing with continues improvement campaigns. The ability to deliver results, whilst displaying great leadership ability and responding to change whilst upholding a team mentality. To be creative when problem solving and confident decision-making ability would also be advantageous.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + company car, car allowance
£571 - £5795 per week + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Operations Manager / Site Manager
Newtownards, County Down
Operations / Site Manager - Machining
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance
Production Operations Manager - Aerospace Machining
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits