|Job Title:||SOFTWARE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £42000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 15:13|
TO £42,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
The software engineer is responsible for working with project teams to establish product requirements, and develop fully tested software to meet requirements.
Success in this position involves working effectively with the application domain experts, working within the established process framework, and demonstrating a set of fundamental software engineering skills that result in predictability in engineering, scheduling and the quality of products developed.
The role of the successful Software Engineer will involve:
- Performing software engineering within the process framework established whilst contributing to the continuous improvement of these processes.
- Working with the project team, with the application domain experts, and the customers, to establish achievable requirements.
- Works with the project team to identify/clarify project goals, establish useful milestones, and develop a breakdown of the engineering tasks to be performed.
- Creating software designs, and implementing and testing designs to meet established requirements
- Leading and participating in technical/design reviews.
- Producing product documentation
The ideal candidate for the role of Software Engineer will have experience in:
- C#, MVC 5 or above
- Angular 2 +
- SQL and No-sql database
- Web Api
- < >< > It is beneficial to have experience with git/BitBucket, Jira, and Bamboo but not essential
- Agile Development, Test Automation and DevOps
- Ability to liaise with project stakeholders throughout the business and be able to discuss technical subjects to different audiences.
- Ability to show experience of working on the full development life-cycle and building fully functional applications across all tiers, including demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a profitable division of a global business offering realistic opportunities for further development.
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks. Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's