SOLAR PROJECT MANAGER
|Job Title:||SOLAR PROJECT MANAGER|
|Location:||South West England, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 16:45|
SOLAR PV PROJECTS
To £40,000 + Company Car + 10% Bonus + Pension
We currently have a job opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the Energy Division of a global company who manufacture and supply high-performance products to the construction industry.
This successful business has a strong reputation for improving building performance and contributing to a sustainable, energy efficient future for all customers.
This will be a field-based role, overseeing projects on construction sites throughout the UK.
- Ensure successful delivery of Solar PV renewable projects in line with budget and timescales
- Ensure projects are designed, priced and delivered efficiently
- Undertake site surveys, appoint sub-contractors and manage H&S under CDM2015 regulations
- Assist design team with updating designs and assist customer in reviewing interface with trades
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting
- Manage contractual risk and ensure all project documentation is maintained
- 3-5 years' experience in a Project Management role
- Experience of managing projects in the construction industry
- Experience of Solar PV or electricity systems
- CSCS card
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's