SOTA Interface Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||SOTA Interface Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 16:11|
SOTA INTERFACE SYSTEMS ENGINEER
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
A superb opportunity for an experienced Software Over The Air (SOTA) Systems Engineer to join a global automotive company at a technical facility in Essex.
This well-known, successful organisation continues to invest heavily into design and development with a huge focus on connectivity and offering their customers great products and great experiences.
We are now recruiting an Interface Systems Engineer to join the team with a focus of developing OTA software.
- Develop end to end process to deliver a positive OTA customer experience
- Lead weekly OTA meetings
- Lead vehicle system level validation sign-off
- Support test plan creation, execution and issue management for changes
- Drive ECU migration plan to achieve robust OTA implementation
- Support development of OTA training guide
- Contribute to In-Vehicle Software Update feature development
- Bsc in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
- Min of 2 years' experience within automotive systems engineering
- Experience of delivering OTA software updates - preferred
- Experience with CAN communication data and ECU diagnostics
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Customer focused
Superb development and growth opportunities with this organization.
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
Unfortunately, we are unable to employ anyone who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. All candidates will be asked to provide originals of documentation proving their right to work in
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's