|Job Title:||Specification Assistant|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 14:57|
Due to significant growth that has seen this food manufacturing business increase turnover from £6m to £14m over the last five years, there is now an excellent opportunity for a Specification Assistant to join the technical team at their site in Gwynedd.
The main focus of this opportunity is to be responsible for ensuring that product and customer service meets established standards for reliability, usability and performance.
As Specification Assistant, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage technical queries from customers and internal departments.
- Create specifications for products with a high degree of accuracy.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and documentation.
- Communicate with suppliers regarding quality related issues.
- Ensure the efficiency of quality documentation systems.
- Communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
The successful Specification Assistant will have: -
- Gained their specification experience within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of online specification systems.
On offer: -
- A salary up to £26,000
- Free on-site car parking
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's