|Job Title:||Specification Manager - East Anglia|
|Salary:||£40000 - £46000.00 per annum + Car|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Commercial Specification Manager
East Anglia & Home Counties
£40-£46K (Depending on experience) OTE £70K
Fantastic bonus scheme
Excellent Benefit Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Specification Manager to join a leading manufacturer who is experiencing substantial growth.
Reporting to the Regional Specification Manager, you will have a geographical responsibility of East Anglia and Home Counties, and the main purpose of the role is to build a pipeline of business within this well established territory.
- Build a pipeline and deliver the territory budget.
- Manage existing accounts effectively, identifying where there is an opportunity to develop business.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and be pro active in developing these opportunities.
- Identify value added opportunities across the companies product portfolio.
- Meet and exceed all KPI's set out to you.
- Be extremely organised in managing your day-to-day activities, reports and communications.
- Presenting to customers and attending events to raise the profile of the company.
- Working with the customer to create awareness of products and system solutions.
- Identifying market trends and customer demand by building strong relationships with decision makers.
- Provide accurate, detailed consultations with Design Engineers, Local Authorities and MEP Consultants.
- You will negotiate and manage the needs and expectations of your customers.
- Provide a range of information including CAD/BIM objects, technical reports, information on regulations, test certification, installation guides, pricing and availability.
- Previous experience in technical sales and account management.
- Comprehensive understanding of heating systems, controls and designs or process equipment.
- Be a real team player, to support the region and company in acheiving budget.
- This would suit someone who likes to keep themselves ahead of market trends and industry knowledge.
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of: Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.