SPECIFICATION TECHNOLOGIST - FOOD
|Job Title:||SPECIFICATION TECHNOLOGIST - FOOD|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 13:27|
To £26,000 + BENEFITS
A new opportunity has arisen for a Specification Technologist / Writer to join the team at a food manufacturing company in North Wales.
As a key member of the Technical Team key responsibilities will be;
- Creaton of customer specifications for leading retailers on web based systems; Core, M-Create, Evolve…
- Create and review artwork ensuring compliance with latest labelling requirements
- Use up to date raw material specifications and liaise with customers to resolve any queries
- Ensure compliance to retailer Codes of Practice and policies ; Tesco, Sainsbury's, Aldi, Asda, Co-Op, Morrisons..
- Populate nutritional database
- Barcode generation
- Assist Technical team with any other tasks
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Min 2 years' experience in a similar role working with food retailers
- Food industry experience - essential
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Apply Now or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Brewer & Distiller
Stourbridge, West Midlands
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Health and Safety Manager
£48000 - £55000 per annum
£11.00 - £11.50 per hour
HR Administrator - Contract
£23000 - £24000 per annum
Key Account Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent!