|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2018 10:25|
£10 Per hour + OVERTIME
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced sprayers to join a market leading manufacturer in the Buckinghamshire area.
Key responsibilities for a Sprayer include:
- Must be comfortable working with and around fiberglass.
- Will wear a respirator with forced air while spraying the tanks. (The respiratory is mandatory)
- Carry out pre-quality checks before accepting at work station
- Setting up, operating and shutting down Glass Chopper Guns and pumps
- Spraying Fibreglass in an even and correct thickness to create compounds
- Q/C checks on sprayed parts documenting results
- Ability to work to allotted time for each job
- Ability to work to spray schedule managing sequence and order
- Performing preventative maintenance on spray equipment
- Perform House Keeping and other related duties assigned by supervisor
- Perform any other duties required by Shift Manager
- Follow the rules of safe conduct at all times.
Key requirements for a Sprayer include:
- Previous spraying experience is required
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Capacity to work independently with limited supervision but also good team player
- Flexible to meet needs of the business
- Must be very 'hands on'.
- Highly proactive and positive with a 'can do' attitude.
Please apply today or contact Harriet Crawford on 0151 480 2300/ Harriet@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's