|Job Title:||STEM Graduate|
|Salary:||Up to £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2020 14:59|
£25,000 + company bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a STEM Graduate who has a degree qualification in either (Science, technology, engineering or maths) to join a global leader in construction products, at their head office in Flintshire.
The successful candidate will work with an existing team of laboratory technicians and polymer engineers to help with the cycle of continuous process improvements.
The role requires someone with an understanding of scientific methods to observe and gather data from production processes. To analyse the information and formulate clear and concise plans for improvements to their processes.
- Signing off quality inspection samples
- Reporting of engineering and quality issues
- Investigating warranties
- Monitoring of process control systems
- Calculating process settings
- Problem identification and solving
- Attending production, quality and departmental meetings
- Preparing monthly output reports
- Assisting with external audits
- Calibration of testing equipment and sensors
- Ideally qualified to degree level in a STEM (Science, technology, engineering or maths) subject.
- Literate with an ability to communicate and negotiate effectively at different levels
- Numerate with an understanding of statistics
- Familiar with MS Office, especially Excel
- Organised, with attention to detail
- Understanding of and an ability to use technical language clearly
This is great opportunity to join a global leader, in a thriving industry with great career prospects. Don't miss out - Click 'APPLY' today!!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's