|Job Title:||Stock Controler|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£28000 - £31000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
This first-tier supplier to the automotive sector are now looking to recruit into their Supply Chain Team a Stock Controller to monitor and control all physical stock at this assembly facility for the automotive industry.
The need to recruit is due to major investment at their facility in Coventry, after winning a new customer contract.
Within the role of Stock Controller, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound deliveries and collections are controlled in line with delivery and collection documentation.
- Control all safety stock movements on advice from the Stock Control Supervisor.
- Ensure that the correct parts are in the correct location.
- Control all return deliveries and ensure they occur in the time frame requested.
- Ensure that all product in booked on the relevant system in real time.
- Ensure all weights and value deliveries are put in the correct location.
- Manage the stock count process.
The successful Stock Controller will: -
- Have gained their stock control experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent excel skills.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Be able to work to tight time scales and with minimal supervision.
- Have a valid FLT licence.
- A starting salary to £31,000
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- 5% Pension scheme
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am till 5pm.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.