|Job Title:||Stock Controller|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 14:35|
Stock Controller -Working a four on four off shift pattern
Due to a recent internal promotion, there is now an excellent opportunity for an experienced Stock Controller who has worked within a manufacturing environment to join the team at this food processing facility in Market Drayton.
The key focus of the role is to maintain accurate records, coordinate stock takes and assist with investigations, identifying improvement opportunities to be more efficient.
Typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Perform stock syncs between systems, investigating any differences.
- Process stock takes.
- Maintain accurate stock records.
- Investigate failed delivery messages.
- Ensure the integrity of deliveries to the warehouse.
- Prepare information for internal and external auditors.
- Clear and resolve delivery messages.
The successful Stock Controller will: -
- Be highly organised.
- Have experience of stock control gained within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have a detailed and accurate approach.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have excellent excel skills.
- Develop within a supportive team.
On offer: -
- Excellent starting salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Working hours are four on four off, 7am till 6.30pm.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's