|Job Title:||Stores Manager|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 11:43|
Due to continued growth at this specialist manufacturer for the leisure industry based in Wigan, there is now an exciting opportunity for a warehouse professional to join the supply chain team as demand increases.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for development. The Operations Manager wants to attract someone into the business who enjoys identifying ways to make things better.
The key focus of the role will be to ensure an efficient operation of receipt, service to production and despatch.
With the role of Stores Manager, responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure the smooth flow of material through the warehouse across goods in, returns, replenishment and stock control.
- Carry out stock investigations.
- Motivate and challenge your team of four.
- Review warehouse performance and ensure daily targets are met.
- Work with the Operations Manager re future investments.
- Promote and maintain health and safety standards throughout the site.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Be customer focused.
- Implement improvement initiatives.
- Be able to work autonomously.
On offer: -
- A salary to £30,000
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Working days are Monday to Friday - 7.45am to 4.30pm. 12.45pm finish on Fridays!
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's