|Job Title:||STORES OPERATIVE|
|Salary:||£8.19 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2017 16:59|
£8.19 per hour (38 hours per week avg)
Temp Contract (Possibility of extension/ perm)
A job for a Stores Operative has become available with a leading manufacturer in the Bournemouth area. This role will involve working closely with colleagues in supporting manufacturing and ensuring continuity of supplies
The position of Stores Operative will involve:
- Ensuring that adequate supply of materials, plant and tools are available at all times
- identify surplus and obsolete stock/ scrap material
- Data input and maintaining accurate records of materials and stock.
- Receiving and checking in stock.
- Issuing materials to the shop floor.
- Keeping work area clean and tidy whilst complying with all risk assessments and procedures.
- Previous stores/ material handling experience (Essential)
- FLT experience (Preferred)
- Computer literate
- Willing to learn and take on new tasks
This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's