Strategic Accounts Manager
|Job Title:||Strategic Accounts Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 16:05|
Strategic Account Manager
£45000 + Bonus + Car
We are recruiting a Strategic Account Manager to cover the North West for an Industrial Services Company.
Focussed on selling the clients Sevices, you will be required to offer the best possible engineering and technical solutions.
This role will have a focus on New Business Development & Account Management, with access to the existing highest value and most prized clients to support you in the development of this business.
This position offers a high profile within the sales team and the opportunity to be part of a significant growth plan for the services offering.
- Previous technical sales experience, with an understanding of multiple engineering disciplines.
- An advantage would be to understand power train, bearing valves and sealing.
- Previous experience of working in a data driven environment.
- Be able to demonstrate contract wins and business growth.
- Be motivated, with the drive to go out and seek new opportunities.
- A full UK driving license is a must to be considered for this role as you will be expected to travel to customer sites.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £70000.00 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Fantastic
Business Development Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent
Site Operations Manager
Up to £75000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Pension + Health
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits