Stress Engineer - Aerospace
|Job Title:||Stress Engineer - Aerospace|
|Salary:||£40000 - £43000.00 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 15:15|
STRESS ENGINEER - AERO STRUCTURES
COMPETITIVE SALARY & GREAT PACKAGE
Due to an increase in workload, a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Stress Engineer to join the Engineering team at an aerospace engineering company in Bedfordshire.
The successful candidate will join a team of 3 experienced Engineers and will be responsible for a wide range of structural and stress analysis activities relating to aircraft structures and components.
Working to customer requirements key tasks will be to;
- Work on first principles to provide structural analysis, test schedules and test reports
- Ensure all equipment, structures and components comply with strength and structural requirements defined in technical specifications
- Work closely with design office regarding materials, concepts
- Check stress reports, working files, engineering drawings
- Ensure projects are completed in line with project timescales
- Qualified in a relevant in a relevant engineering discipline; HNC/HND
- Experience gained in the Aerospace/Civil/Military industry
- Broad range of skills/experience regarding structural analysis; fatigue, static, dynamic
- Ability to prioritise and work on different projects simultaneously
- Clear and concise reporting skills
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of an FEA software package
- Security cleared to BPSS or SC
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Yorkshire, England
Up to £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Up to £45000 per annum
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, S. W. England, England
Up to £34000.00 per annum
DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (ELECTRONICS)
£45000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS