STRESS ENGINEER - CONTRACT ROLES
|Job Title:||STRESS ENGINEER - CONTRACT ROLES|
|Salary:||£40.00 - £45.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 14:16|
Due to an increase in workload, a new opportunity has arisen for experienced Stress Engineer's to join the Engineering team at an aerospace engineering company in Bedfordshire.
The successful candidates will join an established team and will be responsible for a wide range of structural and stress analysis activities relating to aircraft structures and components.
Working to customer requirements key tasks will be to;
- Work on first principles to provide structural analysis, test schedules and test reports
- Ensure all equipment, structures and components comply with strength and structural requirements defined in technical specifications
- Work closely with design office regarding materials, concepts
- Check stress reports, working files, engineering drawings
- Ensure projects are completed in line with project timescales
- Qualified in a relevant in a relevant engineering discipline; HNC/HND
- Experience gained in the Aerospace/Civil/Military industry
- Broad range of skills/experience regarding structural analysis; fatigue, static, dynamic
- Ability to prioritise and work on different projects simultaneously
- Clear and concise reporting skills
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of an FEA software package
- Security cleared to BPSS or SC
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's