|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2017 11:20|
Due to an internal promotion there is now an excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join the Product Development Team at this specialist product manufacturer in North Wales.
Within the role of Structural Engineer, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Manage the structural design process of new and existing products.
- Produce structural project design calculations.
- Produce technical documentation for submission to third parties and local authorities.
- Respond to technical queries related to products and systems.
- Assist the R&D team in the design of new systems.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have a working knowledge of Euro codes and British standards.
- Have an engineering related degree.
- Be experienced working within an engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Be a team player who has good communication skills.
- Salary to £40,000.
- Relocation support.
- Excellent development and progression potential.
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's