|Job Title:||STRUCTURAL ENGINEER|
|Location:||Malton, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 15:55|
((INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS/ COLD ROLL STEEL)
TO £35000 + BONUS + CONTRIBUTORY PENSION + RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
We have an excellent opportunity for a degree qualified Structural /Civil Engineer to join the Technical team at a global manufacturing company in North Yorkshire.
The Structural Engineer support customers and internal departments with accurate structural designs, technical advice and specifications.
- Produce accurate and economical structural designs based on drawings and specifications
- Calculation of applied loadings, forces and stress distribution
- Produce Bills of Materials (BOM's)
- Support sales team with technical information
- Attend design meetings
- Plan and produce specifications
The successful candidate will:-
- Hold a degree in Structural or Civil Engineering (or suitable industry experience)
- Min of 2-3 years' experience gain in a construction related field
- Have a working knowledge of Eurocodes and British standards.
- Knowledge/experience of Cold Roll Design Codes & Wind Codes - Advantageous
- Experience of 2D Autocad - any 3D experience is advantageous
- Self-driven and results orientated
- Full driving licence - ideal
- Salary to £35,000
- Pension (Er 5%)
- Relocation support
- Excellent development and progression potential
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's