Supplier Quality Manager
|Job Title:||Supplier Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2018 17:16|
This highly successful business who manufacture specialist product for the luxury housing market are looking to attract into the supply chain team a Supplier Quality Manager to further develop quality capability.
Within this newly created role, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Create a process framework in order to manage supplier quality.
- Implement the correct measuring tools that will allow accurate supplier performance data to be collated for the business.
- Manage supplier corrective actions and engineering change requests.
- Support new product development and introduction with globally based suppliers.
- Lead and drive compliance activity.
- Focus on reducing the cost of poor quality.
The successful Supplier Quality Manager will: -
- Be familiar working with quality tools such as APQP, FMEA and 8D.
- Have worked within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ideally have an engineering background.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Be comfortable taking a predicted eight far eastern supplier visits a year. This would be to build relationships, support their quality process, educate the facility and reduce non-conformance.
- Be looking for an opportunity that will allow for further development.
- Genuinely be able to make a difference to further advance this business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced quality professional who has worked within an engineering/manufacturing environment or a senior quality engineer looking to make a 'step up' into their first management role.
What is essential is having experience working with suppliers in order to reduce no-conformance and improve quality process.
On offer: -
- A salary to £60,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Travel allowance
- Relocation support if required
To apply for this position, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St. Helens, Merseyside
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Business Development Manager - Engineering Services
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Finance, Planning & Analysis & Cost Accounting Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Manufacturing Engineer - NPI
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits