Supply Chain Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Co-ordinator|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 15:44|
Are you looking to develop your career within Supply Chain? This global manufacturer of specialist components is looking to recruit someone who wants to do just that.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organised and IT literate individual who has strong communication skills to join the Supply Chain team as they further strengthen operations at their Halifax manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate will have an interest in developing a career within a supply chain/manufacturing focused role. You will join a supportive and experienced team and will enjoy getting involved with projects to develop your skills and improve the supply chain efficiencies for the site.
Within this key role for the business, typical responsibilities as Supply Chain Co-ordinator will be to:-
- Input goods receipt information via links with the warehouse.
- Ensure that packaging material is available to meet distribution requirements.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and transport providers to ensure that parts and finished product is distributed to sub-contracts and customers within agreed timescales.
- Assist with the administration of product trials.
- Conduct regular physical stock checks.
- Obtain quotes and book special transport when required.
- File and collate supply chain documents.
The successful Supply Chain Co-ordinator will:-
- Ideally have experience working within supply chain/manufacturing administration.
- Be willing to learn and develop a career within supply chain.
- Be highly organised and an excellent communicator.
- Be customer focused.
- Have excellent IT and administration skills.
- A salary to £23,000
- Bonus up to £1,500
- Death in service benefit.
- 35-hour week.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's