|Salary:||£29000 - £34000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2016 14:35|
Working for a specialist manufacturer of precision engineered equipment, this advanced site are changing to ensure they can meet growth demands over the next five years. As a result they are looking to recruit an experienced supply chain professional who is able to support the transition from current systems to delivery of future projects.
The Supply Chain Manager is looking to bring into the team a highly organised individual who is capable of:-
* Developing purchasing strategies for their key supplier base.
* Analysing current spend patterns and identify ways to improve processes.
* Building solid working relationships with designated suppliers.
* Ensuring supplier capability to meet demand now and in the future.
* Identifying cost saving opportunities and managing those through to successful conclusion.
The successful Buyer will be experienced working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment and will be a confident negotiator who can maximise cost, quality and delivery opportunities.
A salary up to £34,000
Excellent progression prospects
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity for progression, please follow the 'apply now' link.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's