Supply Chain Controller
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Controller|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 14:01|
As one of the fastest growing packaging businesses in the UK, this company is investing heavily to ensure that they remain the supplier of choice for their extensive retail customers.
The Operations Director is currently looking to attract into the business a driven supply chain professional who will help further develop the department.
Within this key role of Supply Chain Controller, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage customer forecasts to ensure accurate future supply.
- Work with Sales to make daily ordering schedules.
- Hold regular meetings with Key Account Managers to establish required product volumes.
- Maintain and build on relationships with suppliers, managing their performance for OTIF and service quality.
- Communicate obsolete and slow-moving lines.
- Work with customer services to communicate any shortages, changes to orders and delivery movements.
- Maintain stock turns targets.
The successful candidate will be have worked within a fast-paced environment, will be looking for development opportunities and will be a team player.
Experience will have been gained ideally in packaging, however this isn't essential. For someone who has excellent planning and inventory experience, this role will allow that skill set to be fully utilised.
On offer to the successful Supply Chain Controller: -
- A salary to £38,000
- Bonus up to £1,800 - paid quarterly
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday
- Supportive working environment
- Excellent development potential
- Working hours Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.00pm
- Free car parking
- Staff canteen
To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's