Supply Chain Coordinator - Stock Control Project
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Coordinator - Stock Control Project|
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2018 10:57|
Supply Chain Controller - Stock Control Project
6 Month Fixed Term Contract - Immediate start!
At this rapidly expanding first-tier automotive manufacturing business, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced supply chain professional to support the team after a new stock control system implementation.
Within this key role the successful candidate will:-
- Ensure that stock control processes are being followed.
- Investigate stock discrepancies within the system.
- Conduct physical stock counts at the manufacturing facility and local off-site storage locations.
- Train the supply chain team in stock control procedures.
- Look to make improvements to current systems.
- Liaise with purchasing to track current expected stock deliveries.
Genuine potential for this contract to be extended or made permanent.
The successful Supply Chain Controller will have a logical approach, will be a strong communicator and will be looking to utilise their experience gained within stock control and/or supply chain.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's