|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£51000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
One of the UKs largest automotive first tier manufacturers is currently enjoying major investment at their site in Halifax and are now looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join the team.
The purpose of the role is to ensure smooth operations and development for production planning, materials control and scheduling, warehouse, despatch and shipping.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, within the role of Supply Chain Manager key responsibilities will be: -
- Develop and manage a global supply base, ensuring best quality and service is achieved.
- Identify and implement improvement initiatives.
- Motivate and develop the Materials team.
- Represent supply chain for the implementation of a new ERP system (Oracle).
- Ensure that Production is planned efficiently to ensure that materials are scheduled to meet production requirements, whilst minimising inventory levels.
- Ensure that product is despatched on time to meet customer delivery schedules.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will: -
- Have gained their experience within an automotive, manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Be experienced using ERP systems, ideally Oracle.
- Hold a degree qualification or similar.
- Enjoy managing and developing people.
On offer: -
- A salary to £60,000
- 15% Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Working hours Mon - Fri 8.30am - 4.00pm
- On site car parking
- 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Private Health Care
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.