|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
This specialist chemical processing facility, who have enjoyed a significant increase in demand, are looking to strengthen their operations by attracting into their team an experienced Supply Chain professional who will maximise efficiencies at their site in Halifax.
Within the role of Supply Chain Manger, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Oversee the scheduling of the site production plan, adapting the plan to changing circumstances.
- Co-ordinate inventory forecasting and management, focusing on inventory reduction initiatives.
- Lead a team of fifteen across warehousing, planning and material control.
- Champion supply chain in areas of new product flows, customer issue resolution and business strategy development.
- Ensure an efficient service is being supplied from haulage and freight partners.
- Coordinate the activities of offsite storage operations.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their supply chain experience within a chemical or processing industry.
- Have the ability to maximise relationships with service providers.
- Have a strong background in capacity management, production planning and order book management.
- Be experienced with MRP.
- Be able to work collaboratively with internal and external teams.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a logical approach and enjoys process and system improvements.
On offer: -
- Salary to £55,000
- Bonus to £5,000
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Contributary pension up to 7%
- Private Health Care
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.