Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £37000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2017 09:19|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving manufacturing business as they continue to increase their product throughput.
Within the role of Supply Chain Manager, typical responsibilities will be to:-
- Ensure that the logistics function delivers to customer requirements.
- Develop and implement supply chain and procurement initiatives to improve process.
- Optimise inventory levels.
- Manage your team of eight with the warehouse and purchasing.
- Raise purchase orders in line with business requirements.
- Monitor supplier performance, implementing improvement activity where required.
- Liaise internally with the scheduling and programme teams to ensure the accurate transfer of customer and supplier information.
The successful candidate will:-
- Ideally have gained their logistics experience within an engineering environment.
- Have managed a team.
- Want progression and development.
- Ideally be CIPS qualified or be studying towards.
- Form strong supplier relationships.
- A salary to £37,000
- Early finish on a Friday
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Procurement and Supply Chain Director
Birmingham, West Midlands
£80000 - £95000 per annum + Excellent
Production Operations Manager - Aerospace
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
AEROSPACE PROJECT MANAGER (TEMP)
£38000 - £42000 per annum