Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2018 16:26|
Supply Chain Manager - Glasgow - Full relocation assistance if required.
This global fluid control manufacturing business who are investing in their operations are looking to attract into their growing team a Supply Chain Manager who can maximise efficiencies within purchasing, scheduling and logistics.
Within this high profile newly created role, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Motivate and engage a team of buyers, logistics controllers and schedulers.
- Source new supplier avenues, negotiating favourable terms and conditions.
- Work closely with global supply chain to obtain competitive pricing.
- Identify and implement cost saving opportunities.
- Maximise a spend of £30 million.
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers.
- Improve internal communications.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will: -
- Have gained their experience within bespoke manufacturing operations.
- Have excellent experience using MRP and or SAP.
- Be a modern leader who enjoys maximising team potential.
- Understand complex planning operations.
- Data driven and leads by example.
On offer: -
- Salary to £70,000
- Bonus up to 15%
- Pension scheme
- 33 days holiday including stats
- Flexible benefits package
- Relocation package if required.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's