Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 08:55|
This specialist manufacturing business who are currently enjoying an increase in business, are looking to attract a Supply Chain Manager who will maximise efficiencies within production planning, customer services and warehouse operations.
The main-focus of the role is to ensure a smooth supply chain process from order entry, material supply through to customer delivery.
As Supply Chain Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Plan and manage supply chain, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, production and customers.
- Ensure the production schedule is optimised to achieve OTIF.
- Manage the Master Production Schedule.
- Manage the efficient flow of raw materials onto site to meet production requirements.
- Support, coach and develop a team of four.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will: -
- Have experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally have used MRP or SAP.
- Understand material management and planning operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Be looking for opportunities for progression.
On offer: -
- To £42,000.
- Generous pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- Excellent development potential.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
South East England, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Up to £30000.00 per annum
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS
£18000 - £22000 per annum
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum