Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 12:42|
This construction product manufacturing business are currently enjoying growth in their sector. As a result the Managing Director is looking to bring into his team an experienced Supply Chain Manager who will drive improvement activity for the department.
A key focus will be to provide a hands-on, effective and efficient management of all suppliers in order to achieve optimal production capability.
Within the role of Supply Chain Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage the purchasing of materials into the business.
- Coach and develop a team of three within purchasing and planning.
- Identify and implement supplier development initiatives.
- Ensure effective material control and storage of product.
- Improve production planning processes.
- Participate in site projects.
- Manage site inventory.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their supply chain experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Be knowledgeable in supplier development, inventory reduction, warehouse procedures and planning efficiencies.
- Be driven to make improvements.
- Be an energetic team player who is passionate about supply chain.
- Enjoy being hands on and will be a visible manager at site.
On offer: -
- A salary up to £45,000
- 10% Bonus
- Private Health Care
- Pension scheme
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's