|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£43000 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Duration:||6 Month FTC|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
This automotive manufacturing business are currently investing in a new ERP system. As a result, the current Supply Chain Manager is moving to the project team and wants to recruit someone who can manage her department throughout the six-month system implementation period.
A purpose of the role is to lead purchasing, planning, materials control, warehousing and dispatch operations for the site.
Within the role of Supply Chain Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure that production is planned efficiently to meet all customer delivery requirements.
- Ensure that material requirements are scheduled to meet production requirements, whilst minimising inventory levels.
- Manage raw materials, WIP and finished goods inventory within budgeted levels.
- Maintain inventory accuracy.
- Ensure that all product is dispatched to meet customer requirements and cost effectively.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their supply chain experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Be knowledgeable in supplier development, inventory reduction, warehouse procedures and planning efficiencies.
- Be an energetic team player who is passionate about supply chain.
- Enjoy being hands on and will be a visible manager at site.
On offer: -
- A salary up to £45,000 pro-rata
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.