Supply Chain Planner/Scheduler (6mth FTC)
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Planner/Scheduler (6mth FTC)|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021 13:39|
One of the UKs largest automotive first tier manufacturers is currently enjoying major investment at their site in Halifax. As a result, they have recently secured contracts with three new customers and need to expand the supply chain team to ensure the smooth flow of materials for manufacture and distribution is achieved.
Within the role of Supply Chain Planner/Scheduler the successful candidate will proactively manage customer orders to ensure they are received on time and in full.
Typical responsibilities within this key role will be to: -
- Produce the weekly manufacturing schedule in line with factory capabilities, lead times and customer demand.
- Closely monitor incoming customer schedules, reporting on demand movements.
- Liaise with production, sales and purchasing re any issues/changes to customer supply and demand.
- Expedite material supply with a global supply base.
- Maintain system information to ensure accurate stock data and material availability.
- Liaise with logistics partners to ensure collections and deliveries are progressed to meet tight deadlines.
The successful Supply Chain Planner/Scheduler will: -
- Have a logical approach.
- Be experienced in supply chain operations.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Have worked within a fast-moving manufacturing operation.
- Have ERP experience.
On offer: -
- A salary to £35,000
- 35-hour week
- Free car parking
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse on Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's