Supply Chain Scheduler
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Scheduler|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 16:57|
One of the UKs largest automotive first tier manufacturers is currently enjoying major investment at their site in Halifax. As a result they have recently secured contracts with three new customers and need to expand the supply chain team to ensure the smooth flow of materials for manufacture and distribution is achieved.
Within the role of Supply Chain Scheduler the successful candidate will proactively manage customer orders to ensure they are received on time and in full.
Typical responsibilities within this key role will be to:-
- Produce the weekly manufacturing schedule in line with factory capabilities and customer demand.
- Closely monitor incoming customer schedules, reporting on demand movements.
- Liaise with production, sales and purchasing re any issues/changes to customer supply and demand.
- Produce and distribute accurate supplier schedules.
- Expedite material supply with a global supply base.
- Maintain system information to ensure accurate stock data and material availability.
- Liaise with logistics partners to ensure collections and deliveries are progressed to meet tight deadlines.
The successful Supply Chain Scheduler will:-
- Have a logical approach.
- Be experienced in supply chain operations.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Have worked within a fast-moving manufacturing operation.
- Have experience working with MRP.
- A salary uo to £35,000
- Annual performance bonus up to £1200
- 35-hour week
- Attendance bonus of £500
- Life Assurance 3 x salary.
- 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Free car parking
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse on Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's