Supply Chain Scheduler
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Scheduler|
|Salary:||Up to £24500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 10:25|
- Supply Chain Scheduler - Fantastic development opportunity!
This growing manufacturing business are massively investing in future production with the introduction of new plant and machinery.
As part of this growth, the Planning Manager is looking to attract into his team someone who wants to progress a career in supply chain.
Within the role of Supply Chain Scheduler, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Liaise internally with planning and production to ensure customer requirements can be met.
- Prepare a materials schedule to meet production requirements.
- Place purchase orders with suppliers.
- Call off raw materials from external storage providers.
- Attend daily planning and production meetings to update on material availability.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have experience working within supply chain.
- Will hold a degree qualification, HND or similar qualification.
- Will be an enthusiastic team player who is keen to learn.
- Be passionate about supply chain.
- Benefit from excellent training.
On offer: -
- Salary to £24,500
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, rising with service to 27 days.
- Pension scheme.
- Free car parking.
- Christmas gifts.
- Working hours of Monday to Thursday 9am till 5pm, Friday 9am till 4pm.
Interested? Please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's