|Job Title:||Supply Coordinator|
|Location:||Rochdale, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000 - £29000.00 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 16:19|
Due to an increase in business at this fast-moving consumer goods manufacturer in Rochdale - Greater Manchester, there is now an opportunity for an individual with a passion for supply chain to join the team.
Within the role of Supply Coordinator, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure the correct scheduling and procurement of products from European manufacturing facilities.
- Generate weekly customer forecast spreadsheets.
- Raise and process finished goods purchase orders.
- Expedite material shortages and facilitate deliveries into the warehouse network.
- Relay any shortages to Customer Logistics and Account Management teams.
- Liaise with sister facilities, customer services, third-party storage and distribution networks to communicate changes to schedule.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have solid Supply Chain experience, gained ideally within materials control, purchasing, planning and/or inventory.
- Be experienced working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Be PC literate (Word, E-Mail), with Advanced Excel skills, used to manipulating large pieces of data.
- Have experience of independent working and achieving deadlines.
- Be able to develop good internal and external relationships across geographical regions and functions.
On offer: -
- Permanent role
- Salary up to £29k dependent on experience
- 30 days holiday (including 5 BH) + 3 bank holidays at Christmas
- Up to 3 'Thank you' days (extra holidays) per year for full attendance
- Excellent supportive team environment
- Private health scheme (employee contribution)
- Pension scheme matched up to 8%
- On site free parking
- On site canteen
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Free products
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Morgan Ryder Associates.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's