|Job Title:||Supply Planner|
|Salary:||£2200 - £26500 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2017 16:45|
Are you looking to work:-
- For a well-established, thriving company that are further expanding their already extensive product range?
- Within newly refurbished ultra modern offices?
- For a company that are proactively developing their supply base?
- For a company that are enjoying a significant rise in customer orders?
The Planning and Purchasing Manager of that company is looking to recruit into the supply chain team:-
- A highly-driven individual who is experienced working within a fast-paced customer driven environment.
- Someone who has experience working with Far Eastern suppliers.
- Someone who is passionate about developing excellent supplier relationships whilst maintaining favorable terms for the business.
- A highly motivated individual who has experience managing suppliers and availability to product.
Within the role of Supply Chain Co-ordinator, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Purchase critical products to ensure that agreed customer service levels are met.
- Ensure that product stock levels are maintained to avoid stock outs.
- Generate accurate forecasts with your key suppliers.
- Ensure the effective co-ordination of supply chain activities relating to stock for a specific category of products.
- Manage purchase order placement, container bookings and liaison with freight forwarders.
- Work closely with marketing to plan and forecast new range introduction.
- Assist in the development and implementation of formal processes and procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised individual who has excellent communication and excel skills to utilise their supply chain experience to help support the further development of this manufacturing business.
- A salary up to £26,500
- Monthly paid bonus of up to 15%.
- Early finish of 4pm on a Friday.
- Great working environment.
- Supportive team.
To send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates please follow the 'apply now' button. Interviews are taking place soon so don't delay!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's