|Job Title:||Supply Planner|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2018 15:41|
One of the largest and most recognised household names within the UK are now looking to recruit into their supply chain team a Supply Planner who will ensure the short, medium and long-term planning of a key product range across three production facilities.
Key responsibilities within the role of Supply Planner will be to:-
- Work with site teams to efficiently ensure the flow of products through production, especially during peak periods.
- Ensure strong communication with sites in order to respond to short term changes.
- Focus on key peak periods such as Christmas, Easter and School Holidays.
- Monitor adherence to plan.
- Ensure site capacity is maximized.
- Respond to site challenges such as machine breakdowns.
- Complete comprehensive 'What if?' scenario planning.
- Enable the best flow of data between site production planning teams.
- Support the Sales and Operational Planning process.
The successful Supply Planner will:-
- Have gained their experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to build strong working relationships with site manufacturing and planning functions, along with area planning and customer services teams.
- Have good IT skills, in particular with Excel.
- Be driven, ambitious and an enthusiastic team player.
On offer is:-
- Excellent salary.
- Bonus of 10%
- Heath Care Scheme.
- 40 Hour Week.
- Product discount scheme.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a supportive team at a site that is continuing to benefit from major invesment.
To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's