Supply Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Supply Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2017 15:56|
£50,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
SUPPLY QUALITY ENGINEER
Aerospace is what we do, we are a global, world-class enterprise that provides integrated products and services to the aerospace industry worldwide.
As Supply Quality Engineer, you should hold the following experience:
- Proven track record as a Supply Quality Engineer. ideally within the Manufacturing/Engineering industry.
- Evidence of working knowledge of quality standards, audit procedures and integrated management systems.
- Knowledge of ISO 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 1900.
- Implementation and development of an effective and largely successful quality management team.
- Management, coaching, mentoring of the quality department - we want to continue to nurture our staff!
- Ensuring that the quality team meets its performance objectives and contributing to the achievement of divisional performance objectives.
The ideal Quality Supply Engineer will also hold the following role requirements:
- Control, monitor and maintain the company performance in line with regulatory compliance (EASA Part 21 & 145, FAR145, CASE, CCAR) and International Standards. (ISO 9001, AS 9100)
- Monitor, manage corrective action for all incidents. (complaints, returns, defects)
- Direct the quality team on a daily related to prioritisation of tasks.
- Identify and deliver training requirements for the team to achieve targets.
- Working closely with other functions (e.g. Operations and Engineering) to drive quality improvement initiatives and inter-departmental cooperation and coordination.
We are looking for a standout, inspirational and personable Supply Quality Engineer to join us and lead us into the next generation of world class aerospace manufacturing. We offer exceptional packages to attract raw talent, please see below; If you want to discover the biggest kept secret within Surrey, please send your CV directly to the recruitment team by clicking the 'apply now' button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + company car, car allowance
Production Operations Manager - Aerospace Machining
£48000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
Operations Manager / Site Manager
Newtownards, County Down
Operations / Site Manager - Machining
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance
OPERATIONS / SITE MANAGER
North Wales, Wales
£70000 - £80000 per annum + CAR ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS