|Job Title:||Sustainment Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 13:57|
This global manufacturing and supply chain solution business are currently enjoying continued and sustained growth. As a result, The Sustainability Manager is looking to attract into the company a number of key people to support this increase moving forward.
The purpose of the role is to provide day-to-day engineering support. To ensure that operations have all the necessary technical information and required documentation for needed products, for current demand and future requirements.
Within the role of Sustainability Engineer, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Support product lifecycle from NPI to retirement.
- Provide technical support to both internal and external customer and stakeholders.
- Produce technical documentation and reports to a high standard.
- Perform root cause investigations and deliver corrective actions.
- Complete obsolescence reviews.
The successful Sustainment Engineer will: -
- Have experience working within a technical support role, gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Have worked with electronics engineering and ideally have an electronics qualification.
- Be capable of using MS Office effectively.
- Consider wider business implications when making decisions.
On offer: -
- A salary to £45,000
- Bonus scheme – typically 10%
- 7.5% contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4 x life cover
- Free car parking
- Great working environment
Interested? To apply please follow the ‘apply now’ button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's