Talent Business Partner x2
|Job Title:||Talent Business Partner x2|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 11:03|
Talent & Resourcing Business Partner x2
£25,000 to £35,000
Are you tired of the daily grind of Agency Recruitment? Do you want an in-house role where career development is a top priority?
If so, my client is looking for two Talent & Resourcing Business Partners to join their business at the start of an exciting journey within a global business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Europe's leading specialists within their field.
Supplying a diverse range of blue-chip, multi-site industrial engineering and manufacturing organisations across the UK, you will be a part of a new talent function and at the start of a very exciting journey.
This role will support the Talent Agenda and Talent Management. You will be involved in identifying, driving and managing the resourcing across a geographical area, and creating a Talent Pipeline in line with those company goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will have your own remit of geographical coverage to support through the full recruitment cycle. Involving Sourcing, Advertising, Interview Arrangements, Offer Process, Onboarding - supporting Hiring Managers throughout this process.
- Support the design & implementation of value-add onboarding service and process
- To support and coach line managers to understand and implement Talent and Resourcing processes
- To work closely with the Talent & Resourcing Manager and team to help support a bespoke recruitment service to assist the business
- Build close relationship with key business stakeholders within your coverage; gaining a thorough understanding of the anticipated talent planning activities
- Build and manage relationships with external providers as required
- Implement innovative talent campaigns to attract the best talent available
- Provision of monthly & quarterly & ad hoc reporting and MI
- Assistance with ad-hoc projects/duties as required to support the business
- Talent, Recruitment and Resourcing experience
- Mix of agency and internal recruitment experience is desired but not essential
- Ability to use a variety of recruitment, candidate sourcing and social media tools
- Ability to manage a high volume of tasks/roles and prioritising demanding workloads
- Ability to influence and coach at Middle to Senior Manager level
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written and presentation experience
- The ability to work well on your own as well as part of a team
- Highly influential at all levels of the business
- Confidentiality & discretion and displays high levels of diplomacy
- Adaptability - can adapt style to suit audience and can cope with change, able to work at a fast pace on a number of demanding projects
- Used to dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Computer skills (including all Microsoft Office Applications - Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- CIPD qualification preferred but not essential
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Business Partner
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £37000 per annum + Car Allowance and Benefits
HRIS Business Analyst
£49000 - £54000 per annum + great benefits
Business Development Manager
£20000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped Bonus
Business Development Manager
Up to £70000.00 per annum
Business Development - Food ingredients
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £45000.00 per annum