|Job Title:||TEAM LEADER|
|Salary:||£14.29 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2017 15:00|
SALARY £14.29 + SHIFT ALLOWANCE + OVERTIME + PENSION
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented Senior Operator or Production Team Leader to join an industry renowned manufacturer at their flag ship site in Wrexham.
The role will involve supervision of shift production teams and driving efficiencies in an engineering environment and will be integral to the planned business expansion.
- Allocating workload to shift team in accordance with production plan
- Ensuring all Health & Safety policies are understood and adhered to
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement, motivating individuals and teams to better themselves and to engage with lean activity
- Preparing for and leading production meetings on efficiencies, areas for improvements, identifying problems with reporting team
- Providing feedback on continuous improvement activity, labour/manning, team and production issues to senior management
- Experience or qualifications in leading teams within a similar environment
- Work experience within an Engineering Manufacturing environment - preferably Aerospace, Automotive or other industry involving metal processing
- Able to motivate, engage and coach teams to adopt new techniques/methods of working
- Read and understand engineering drawings, schematics and operating procedures
This is the ideal opportunity for a Senior Operator who has some experience or qualifications in Team Leadership/Management and is looking to take a step forward in their career.
To be considered select 'APPLY NOW' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£75000 - £85000 per annum
ENGINEERING MANAGER- PROJECTS
North Wales, Wales
£50000 - £55000 per annum
OPERATIONS / SITE MANAGER
North Wales, Wales
£70000 - £80000 per annum + CAR ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS
Operations Manager / Site Manager
Newtownards, County Down
Operations / Site Manager - Machining
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance