|Job Title:||TEAM LEADER|
|Salary:||Up to £10.41 per hour + + SHIFT ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 16:28|
SALARY £10.41 + SHIFT ALLOWANCE + OVERTIME + PENSION
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented Senior Operator or Production Team Leader to join an industry renowned manufacturer at their flag ship site in Wrexham.
The role will involve supervision of shift production teams and driving efficiencies in an engineering environment and will be integral to the planned business expansion.
- Allocating workload to shift team in accordance with production plan
- Ensuring all Health & Safety policies are understood and adhered to
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement, motivating individuals and teams to better themselves and to engage with lean activity
- Preparing for and leading production meetings on efficiencies, areas for improvements, identifying problems with reporting team
- Providing feedback on continuous improvement activity, labour/manning, team and production issues to senior management
- Experience or qualifications in leading teams within a similar environment
- Work experience within an Engineering Manufacturing environment - preferably Aerospace, Automotive or other industry involving metal processing
- Able to motivate, engage and coach teams to adopt new techniques/methods of working
- Read and understand engineering drawings, schematics and operating proceduresThis is the ideal opportunity for a Senior Operator who has some experience or qualifications in Team Leadership/Management and is looking to take a step forward in their career.
To be considered select 'APPLY NOW' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior HR Business Partner
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £65000 per annum + bonus, pension and more
Programme / Project Manager
Up to £45000 per annum
North Wales, Wales
Up to £45000 per annum
Supply Chain Coordinator - Stock Control Project
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum
GRADUATE SALES ENGINEER
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum